Katie Anna: Morning wake up call

Friday, February 26, 2010

Morning wake up call

Every morning between 4 and 5 30 am I wake up in complete darkness to the sound of heavy breathing directly in my ear. It is orange 1 coming to say good morning, he comes into our room every morning, bypasses my husband and comes to my side of the bed where instead of announcing himself he breathes like a stalker in my ear. To be honest its absolutely terrifying. This has been going on for about a month. So everyday for a month I have woken up in complete fear. Its funny to tell the story but I seriously think its causing some long term damage to my heart.

PS I didn't choose this side of the bed by fluke, it was specifically to bypass the morning wake up calls. Do you think thats karma?

1 comment:

  1. soundly sleeping for what seems like the first in 6 years, even so far as to say having pleasant dreams, I feel tiny, clammy hands grip my cheeks in and whisper, mahhhhhh-mmmmmmmmmmeeee....it's time to feed me. Does this sound like the opening line to the Hills Have Eyes sequel? wish it were, would probably have been a little less terrifying.

    AR.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you.