Katie Anna: Spandex Lycra

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spandex Lycra

I feel that spandex and Lycra should have stricter enforcement policies. When I'm running I see a lot of weird stuff (last week a 50ish man on a motorbike wearing a turquoise bikini top, I kid you not, sad part is I have the same one in hot pink, but thats a different topic all together). Anyway I think that spandex should have a selection process. I though at first that maybe it should only come in specific sizes, like up to a 6, but you have to account for different body types. So my new plan is: We make a selection committee. You have to go before a board and be approved, obviously then we would need to have authorized spandex distributers who can meet said criteria. I would not be exempt from this process. The great part is then people would say "what are you wearing?" and you could say " oh this, its just a little something in spandex" and they'd nod knowingly. It would be the equivalent of having a Tiffany's ring. p.s. I would oh so like a Tiffany's ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you.