Katie Anna: And so she wondered, could one thing change everything?

Friday, September 24, 2010

And so she wondered, could one thing change everything?

Every week when I go to the grocery store I put something in the food bank, and I started to wonder.... If I have just under 300 FB friends and if I could get half of them on board and if half of those shared it, and if just half of those did it too, what would happen? I've done some rough numbers, if 2 items could make a meal, did we just feed 100 families dinner?

7 comments:

  1. Great idea
    I will start to do this. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing up, we relied on food banks, trust me one thing can change everything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will totally start doing this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I posted it for the world on my twitter: http://twitter.com/MoagsandSmeet/status/25531281867

    ~ Laura (Yes, that Laura - reading your blog all the way from Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea...unfortunately you know that we dont have food bank thinggies here so if I go home for xmas ill make sure to make a box in my hometown to compensate....

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you.