Katie Anna: The chair that changes everything

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The chair that changes everything


Two children later I finally decided that it was time to get a chair that is comfortable. For all of the first and most of the second I've been sitting in my beautiful wooden rocking chair. I love it, its so beautiful, but only to look at, sitting in it is a different story. Every night I struggle with a squirming baby trying not to drop him off one side or shmuck his head off the other and forcing myself to stay awake so that he doesn't slide out the side. 2 Weeks ago I finally ordered a new chair and yesterday it came!!! My husband let me get it as a 2 month early birthday present. (How nice is he?!) It is so beautiful. The mini peeps and I all have colds which as many of you know means minimal sleeping. Last night I curled up with piggy and a warm blanket in my new beautiful chair and for 2 hours in the middle of thenight had a lovely sleeping cuddle nap. Its a whole new world all thanks to a chair.

Note: Dear Urban Barn,
If you would like to give me another chair or even the entire set I would happily take
those off your hands and will give them a wonderful home and speak lovingly of them as well.
xo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you.