Katie Anna: Dear Daddy

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dear Daddy

This morning I got up and woke up mama with a pat and a kiss. We're having cheerios and watching The Polar Express. The Christmas carols seem to make mama smile, she sings along, she's not very good but she tries, and I like the trains. I think one day I'd like to drive the train. Could you help me?

Yesterday I went on a date with my girlfriend K and I chased her with a stick and pushed her down to show her how much I love her. Then she had to go home and go to bed but I stayed and played a bit longer. Some new girls came, they had popsicles so I knew we were soul mates.  One of them had really curly hair and I gave her a hug and we chased each other up the slide, then I pushed her little sister down the slide to show her how much I love her. Shhh don't tell K.
Love you lots
Orange 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you.