Katie Anna: True Confessions

Monday, September 13, 2010

True Confessions

I'm thinking I'll try out something new, I'm calling it "True Confessions". Things you didn't know about me, probably don't need to know. I'll try to give a background story with them.

My brother-in law is getting married, so my soon to be sister in law is picking out wedding dresses (my favourite thing to do). I love wedding dress shopping, I love wedding planning, it's a once in a lifetime party. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I had the most beautiful wedding. We we're married by the ocean with 46 of our closest friends and family and I loved every minute of it. There was sand and ocean, a trio playing music, pristine white table cloths, white place settings and white covered chairs, sparkling clean glasses and tea lights glimmering along the path after dark. Everything I could have imagined. So here's my first confession:

I like to wear my veil around the house with my PJ's. I do it fairly frequently.
I have another one for later but I don't want to give away all my secrets so early in the day.

2 comments:

  1. sometimes i put on my bikini and pretend i'm on the beach with you the day before your wedding. sometimes it's not the day before you wedding...sometimes we're old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picture us holding hands, it goes through different stages of life and then beyond.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you.