Katie Anna: Better Things

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Better Things

When you start the day at 5am and by 8am are staring lustily at the bottle of wine on your counter the only thing to do at 1pm is have that glass of wine, turn on Sharon (the music) and spend a little time with Amy(Amy Butler Style Stiches-purse pattern book) while the chaos swirls around you.

P.S. I've lost my stats tracker ( I can no longer tell if anyone has visited my page) so if you're here drop me a note and let me know. I love to get comments. If you don't have an account you can select anonymous.

2 comments:

  1. I think maybe you need to enable cookies on your computer, thats my first guess. I'm not sure how to do it on your computer but google "(your computer) enable cookies" and you'll find a little tutorial I'm sure. If that doesn't work I'll keep trying.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you.