Katie Anna: What's On your Table?

Monday, September 20, 2010

What's On your Table?

I'm always running out of inspiration for meals. I like organic and free range when possible (although I did eat a bag of chips for breakfast today so clearly it's not a deal breaker), I love things that you can make in big batches and freeze. I hate to put away dishes, the simpler the better.

So I thought I'd ask what's on your table? Jenny you should absolutely do a post on quick and delicious mom meals ( See Jenny's blog, KitchenWitch, link to the right).


Tonight we did bacon with farmers market vegetables, sun dried tomatoes and pasta.

3 comments:

  1. monday i made tex-mex spiced black beans with fresh veggies, crispy-toasted tortilla wedges, fresh salsa (made by jenny the kitchen witch's union street cafe) and guacamole....mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful idea! I've got lots of ideas, just waiting for the fresh veggie season to wane so I can talk about something else. Meanwhile, speaking of tex-mex, quesadillas are absolutely the quick meal of choice in our house. Everyone likes them (fancy grilled cheese, really!) I'm on it. Thanks, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited I can't wait to see!!!! I love your Blog. It's so pretty and delicious.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you.